miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2018

Post 5: My future job

First of all, I'm studying Architecture, so I think that in a future I will work in something related with this career. But, I really don't know in what topic of architecture I will work; it could be urbanism, design houses, social housing, etc. I think that througout this career I will know, but for now, If I have to choose something, it would be ''social housing'', I don't know why, but is a topic on architecture that a like a lot. Anyway, is possible that I will change of ide in 2 or 3 years more, because I always chaging my prefeneces. I'm a dispersed person.
 I would like to work in outdoors, and travel for work, field working, know new cultures, actually someday I would like to travel all around the world just for meet the architecture of differents countries. That would be amazing. I love travel and If is for the career that I like, is much better.
According to the salary, I just want the enough money for live and travel, with that I'm happy. I'm not a person that like expensive luxuries.
Now I'm in first year in the university, and maybe when I finished, I would study a major according to social housing, because, like I said, is a theme that by now I like, but maybe in 2 or 3 years more I will change of idea haha.


4 comentarios:

  1. I THINK THAT THOSE ARE GREAT FUTURE JOBS!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Same for me, I always change my mind about what I want to work in the future. Haha

    ResponderBorrar
  3. sure you can do it, isn´t easy to choose what you want to do in the future, you could even find something that you like totally that could be not related with your career and would be cool if you enjoy it too

    ResponderBorrar

Post 6: Postgraduate studies

I'm the kind of person who is usually distracted, I'm always thinking about new thigs that I want to do in a future, I mean, for exa...