miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2018

Post 6: Postgraduate studies

I'm the kind of person who is usually distracted, I'm always thinking about new thigs that I want to do in a future, I mean, for example today I would like to do a course about social housing, but maybe in five years more I would like to do a sustainability course, or a design course, etc. What I want to say is that right now I don't know what kind of postgrade I want to do, but the only thing that I know is that someday I will study one, no matter the kind of postgrade is, because I want to deepen in the career that actually I'm studying (architecture).
I want to do a postgrade in another country, not in Chile; maybe in Europe because I know that the architecture of that continent is an example to follow for any student of architecture. Also, I think that study a postgrade outside of Chile, it will provide a lot more of knowledge instead if I stay here.
According of how I would like to study, I think that in a normal class (or a part-time class if I work in the day), because I'm accustomed to that kind of class. Maybe if I study online (distance learning), for example, it will be more difficult for me get adapt on that.


4 comentarios:

Post 6: Postgraduate studies

I'm the kind of person who is usually distracted, I'm always thinking about new thigs that I want to do in a future, I mean, for exa...