miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2018

Post 3: Food

Questions:

1) Do you like cinnamon rolls?
2) Do you like cooking?
3) Do you have a favourite restorant?

I love food and I think that everybody does. There are a lot of kinds and flavors that is imposible that you don't love it. Everybody have differents tastes and favourite food. I will talk about mine. First of all my favourite salty food is Italian food, and my sweet favourit food are cinnamon rolls; I could eat them everyday of my life without get bored, I love them. After that I like pizza, sushi, tacos, burgers and all kind of fast food. I like to cook, because I think that is a way to relax sometimes. I ussually cook sweet food, especially cinnamon rolls (they are delicius).
In the university, I actually don't eat lunch everyday; sometimes I buy something here (gohan is typical) and hardly ever I bring lunch from my house. I don't know If I have a favourite restorant, but I could say that is ''Cinnabon'', because they are specialized on cinnamon rolls. Everybody should go there.
Sometime I would like to travel all around the world and taste each typical food of every country that I will visit.


3 comentarios:

Post 6: Postgraduate studies

I'm the kind of person who is usually distracted, I'm always thinking about new thigs that I want to do in a future, I mean, for exa...