miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2018

Post 2: Holidays

I think that my favorite holidays it was on 2011, when I went to Dominican Republic. That was a really good experience because it was the first time that I flew in an airplane and also that I get out of Chile, I was so excited. I went with my family for a prize that my dad won on his job and we spent there for one week. I remember that the hotel that we stayed it has a ''buffet service'', and every night there it was a different ''tematic food'', for example; Monday of Italian food, Thursday of Dominican food, etc. So I ate a lot on that trip haha. Also I remember that every night there it was funny show on the theater. During the day I spent many hours on the beach or pool and we went to different tours inside of the city or islands. It was a really good trip, I want to come back.
I remember that when we came back to Chile, first we had to stop in Bogota, Colombia and for technics problems the airline offered us to stay there for one weekend in a hotel. We delaying to say yes, and we loose that offert. It was so sad.



2 comentarios:

  1. That buffet seem delicious! it's interesting the different "tematic food", because is a opportunity for prove food of different cultures

    ResponderBorrar
  2. OMG!! that is so cool, your holidays sounds amazing :)

    ResponderBorrar

Post 6: Postgraduate studies

I'm the kind of person who is usually distracted, I'm always thinking about new thigs that I want to do in a future, I mean, for exa...